Make a money donation here. Your assistance is greatly appreciated, as changing logistics strain our budget.
- Breakfast service is suspended until further notice.
- As of January 4th, drive thru/walk up hot lunches to go are available Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. No Saturday service. There will be no parking available during this time.
- We will be wearing masks, practicing social distancing and disinfecting protocols.
- The Clothes Closet open by appointment only for services only. For urgent and critical need only.
- Need additional financial, grocery, or other assistance? Visit our partners at https://www.mycovidresponse.org/signup/
- Want to know more about COVID-19 protocols? Read our plan.
Donations Accepted/Not Accepted
- Clothes Closet donations by appointment only. More information/schedule at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0D49AFAE2FA6F49-clothes.
Additional Donations: Please bring items below to the soup kitchen Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m. If you have something you’d like to purchase or give that’s not on the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org first. Thank you for your generosity and patience.
- We currently accept:
- individually bagged snacks like chips or cookies
- gallon ziplock bags
- infant formula
- infant diapers
- toddler diapers and pull-ups
- We are not taking food pantry-type donations at this time. Please consider giving these items (canned soups, boxed mac and cheese, etc.) to Lighthouse.