Money donations are greatly appreciated, as changing logistics strain our budget.
- Breakfast service is suspended until further notice.
- Baldwin Center soup kitchen continues to serve bagged lunches Monday, Wednesday, Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Pick up lunches to go. Limited outdoor seating. We will be wearing masks, practicing social distancing and disinfecting protocols.
- The Clothes Closet open by appointment only for services only. This is for urgent and critical need only.
- Need additional financial, grocery, or other assistance? Visit our partners at https://www.mycovidresponse.org/signup/
- Want to know more about COVID-19 protocols? Read our plan.
Donations (hours have changed)
- We currently need individually bagged snacks like chips or cookies, and are accepting donations of infant formula, infant diapers, and toddler diapers and pull-ups. Please drop items at the soup kitchen Monday, Wednesday, Saturday from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- We are not accepting clothing donations until further notice.